HOW TO REPORT COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTPlease send the Designated Agent (listed at bottom) the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Sniply is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
ONCE A VALID INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION IS RECEIVED BY THE DESIGNATED AGENTUpon receiving a valid infringement notification, it is our policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material; and
- to notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
Please contact Sniply’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement at firstname.lastname@example.org or at:
Copyright Designated Agent
300-422 Richard Street
Vancouver, BC, Canada